Back to School in Korea
Even though the girls won’t be going to a school here in Korea, we had fun shopping the school supplies at our local department stores. From what we could tell, Korean kids have a lot of the same things we do – folders, pencil cases, schedule books, etc.
We put together this basket of goodies to teach you about the Korean culture and give you some cool supplies!
We included some art supplies, writing utensils, something to put your lunch in, and even play Korean money!
Here is the entire list of items in the basket:
- Origami paper and instruction booklet
- Roll paper pencils, pens, erasers, and pencil case
- Chalk pastels
- Air-dry clay set (sea animals)
- Korean food puffy stickers
- Headphone holders
- Red riding hood zipper pouch with Korean play money inside!
- Spoon and chopstick set